5 Signs You Are Working with a Reliable Roofer
Given the complexity of roofing projects, you need to make sure you’re hiring the right contractor for the job. After all, you’ll be relying on their expertise to ensure a high-performing, longer-lasting roof. The question, however, is how you will know you’ve picked the best one from the bunch. Garlock-French Corporation, one of the top roofing contractors in St. Paul, MN, shares the signs you should look for.
- Local. A contractor from your community offers more advantages than someone from out of state. You won’t need to worry about travel times since they operate near you. They’ll be able to maximize available work hours, ensuring that the roofing project finishes on time and budget. In addition, a local contractor has deep knowledge on the area’s specific building codes and regulations. This ensures that your project adheres to safety and quality requirements.
- Communicates well. You’ll want a contractor who can answer any of your questions or concerns in a professional and courteous manner. Clear and easy communication is essential in all home improvements, especially if it involves your St. Paul roofing. When both of you are on the same page, you can easily achieve the results you want for your project.
- Certified. If your contractor has certifications from leading roof manufacturers, this means they meet stringent testing and training set by the brand. Garlock-French Corporation, for example, carries the GAF® Master Elite™ and CertainTeed SELECT distinction. They ensure superior workmanship that complies with quality standards. In fact, you can expect us to do the work perfectly the first time.
- Insured. Make sure you can protect yourself and your investment better. You can achieve this by hiring a contractor who has proof of insurance, including workers’ compensation and liability coverage. This way, you won’t be accountable if a worker sustains an injury during the project.
- Carries extensive warranties. Roofing projects, like replacement, take considerable time and money. If your prospective contractor carries solid warranties, however, then you know you’re covered. As a GAF Master Elite roofing contractor, Garlock-French Corporation allows access to industry-leading warranties. They include Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty, which come with 50-year coverage on materials and 20-year on installation.
Garlock-French Corporation hits all the marks in your checklist. We have been in the business since 1932. We prioritize excellent workmanship and complete homeowner satisfaction, whether it’s repair or installation of shingle and metal roofing in Minneapolis. Our A rating in Better Business Bureau and our manufactured distinctions support this commitment. You can also count on us for expert gutter cleaning and inspection.
Call us today at (612) 722-7129 or fill out this form to get your free quote.