Exterior Maintenance Checklist for May: Get Your Homes Ready
Almost half the year is gone, and we’ve had to deal with what the weather has thrown at us thus far these past months. Are you sure that your home can still cope with the elements in the months to come? To ensure that your home remains safe, comfortable, and beautiful for you and your family, it’s a good idea to get maintenance work done on your exteriors this May.
An Exterior Maintenance Checklist
As a professional on roofing and gutters in Minneapolis, Garlock-French Corporation is well aware of how important your exteriors are in keeping your home protected from the elements. To provide you with assistance, we’ve made this short exteriors checklist to help you get started:
1. Check your gutters if they’re in need of cleaning. Clogged gutters could cause a lot of problems. If your gutters are filled with debris, they may not be able to properly draw water away from the roof, foundation, and other vulnerable parts of your exteriors.
2. Inspect the roof of your home. The roof is your first line of defense against the weather. Make sure that it’s inspected and any damage detected is assessed and repaired by a professional.
3. Check the rest of your exteriors. The other parts of your home’s exteriors like the chimney and masonry may have also sustained damage.
With any of these tasks, it’s always a good option to hire a professional like Garlock-French Corporation to help you.
How We Can Help
Garlock-French Corporation is experienced in various roofing services that can keep your home in good shape. Our services include:
• Roofing. This is our specialty and the core of our business. Whatever shape your roof is in, we have the necessary tools and experienced professionals to deal with your various roofing concerns. We can also help preserve your cedar and asphalt shingles, and we can perform other roof maintenance work.
• Custom metal working. Every home has different roofing needs. To help you get the right roof, we can provide custom metal roofing for your homes in Minneapolis.
• Masonry and chimneys. The winter weather could have damaged the chimney. As such, we also provide chimney repairs that cover partial brick replacement, tuck-pointing, cracked crown replacement, chimney base repairs, flue cap installation, or complete chimney rebuilds.
• Gutters. Gutters have the important role of directing rainwater away from the critical parts of your home. We can help clean your gutters to help prevent harmful water damage to your property.
When it come to protecting you and your family from the elements, leave nothing to chance and make sure your exteriors are in good order. Get your home ready for the months to come with the proper exterior home maintenance today. For help in keeping your Minneapolis gutters, roofing, and masonry in shape, feel free to give Garlock-French Corporation a call today.